Fire Damage Restoration Professionals
DRIH Technologies can help you with fire damage restoration as well as issues related to smoke damage and soot damage.
Fire damage can vary from minor smoke damage to the total destruction of a building and its contents. For the victims, fire damage extends from temporary inconvenience to tragedy. In addition to disruption of day-to-day life, there is also the personal loss of property.
Regardless of the severity of your disaster, it is important to have an experienced restoration team on your side. At DRIH Technologies we assure you that we will care for your family’s home, and you won’t be treated as another “restoration project”. Your best interests will be in the forefront of all processes and you will be guided through the project.
Our trained professionals will develop a specific fire damage restoration process based on your needs. We provide quality workmanship and fast turnaround time.
Complete Restoration Clean-Up Package
DRIH Technologies offers a complete restoration clean-up package, from helping you move out to moving back in to your re-established home.
We do a full inventory and report of damaged contents for assessment. We have a full pack-out service and storage capacity for all of your belongings. We can also pack all items of clothing and have them restored to their original condition.
Our complete restoration package consists of pack out, ozone treatment and cleaning, disinfecting, deodorizing, storage, delivery and inventory of damaged clothing.
Cutting Edge Restoration Techniques
Our cutting-edge fire damage restoration techniques include but are not limited to:
- Wet fogging
- Use of ozone, vapor tech
- Sealing of fire-damaged surfaces
- HEPA air-scrubbing devices
- Effectively eliminating unwanted smoke, fire and odour damage
Fire Damage Restoration Services We Offer
- 24-hour emergency services
- Removal of toxic gases and odour providing a cleaner healthier environment
- Removal of soot and smoke damaged from the building and contents
- Restoration of fire-damaged upholstery and carpets
- High pressure water blasting for restoration of brick work and graffiti removal
- Professional cleaning of fire- and smoke-damaged clothing & drapery
- Ultra-sonic cleaning of blinds for thorough removal of soot and smoke odour
- Professional cleaning of fire affected electronic equipment (TVs, computers, stereos)
- Pack out: Packing, inventory and storage facilities